Detailed Coastal Seafoods Review – Menus, Pricing, Reviews, Location
Local ocean seafoods are known to be highly nutritious and of huge health significance to individuals, hence the reason for their high demand and global consumption. They are rich in Vitamins A and B, thiamine, Omega 3 fatty acids, and more.
With this in mind, in this article, we will be doing Coastal Seafoods review, a popular 3-in-one brand that is notably one of the top-rated homes of local ocean seafoods in the world. Want to find out more? Ensure you read till the end.
Detailed Coastal Seafoods Review – Location of Coastal Seafoods
Coastal Seafoods has a seafood restaurant, a cafe, and a cooking school located at 2007 East 24th St, Minneapolis. This brand has a website that caters to customers’ orders online. It uses a popular grocery delivery service, Mercato, to deliver online orders within an hour. Coastal Seafoods has another branch in Snelling, St. Paul, Minneapolis.
Coastal Seafoods Menu
What makes Coastal Seafood stand out from the crowd is its mouth tasty and juicy cuisines that are well prepared by expert chefs from local ocean seafoods. A visit to Coastal Seafoods will give you the avenue to choose from a variety of sumptuous seafoods.
Here are the menus you will find in any of the Coastal Seafoods restaurants:
- Salmon Sushi
- Tuna Sashimi
- Smoked salmon
- King crab
- Crab legs
- Crab cakes
On their homepage, you will get to see their featured recipes, such as:
- Marcona Almond Crusted Fish with Romesco Vinaigrette – A kind of special delicacy that is rich in Spanish flavors.
- Shrimp Ceviche – An wholesome recipe that is big on shrimp.
- Blackened Shrimp Tacos with Creole Remoulade Slaw – A refreshing and satisfying meal that is rich in lots of shrimp tacos.
- Pan Roasted Corn with Whiskey Cream – A ravishing meal that emanates lots of flavors and is commonly served on St Patricks Day Dinner.
- Panko and Herb-Crusted Fish – This recipe can be prepared with any type of fish. However, it must be accompanied by cod, hadcock, or halibot. You can only imagine how it’s going to taste like, telling from the spicy flavor that it emanates.
In addition, Coastal Seafoods offer customers the following daily specials as follows:
- 20% off on all shrimp on Mondays
- 20% off all seniors and veterans over the age of 55 on Tuesdays
- 20% off all crabs on Wednesday
- 20% off fish and salmon on Thursday
- 20% discount off sales for educators, students, and healthcare workers (However, you must show proof of student ID or Proof of employment)
For certainty of the prices for Coastal Seafoods weekly and daily specials, ensure you visit their website for more details.
Coastal Seafoods Open Days
Coastal Seafoods in Minneapolis is open for business from Monday to Friday between 11 am to 8 pm. While on Saturday between 10 am to 8 pm and on Sundays between 10 am to 6 pm.
Coastal Seafoods St. Paul is open for business from Monday to Friday between 11 am and 6 pm. While on Saturday to Sunday between 10 am and 6 pm.
Coastal Seafoods Pricing
For more details of the pricing of local ocean seafoods in their seafood market, the different dishes served in the cafe, as well as the price tag of the cooking schools. You can reach out to them via their website.
You can also find out the price of the dishes when you make an order on their website.
What Makes Coastal Seafoods Restuarant Unique
Coastal Seafoods is committed to offering individuals the very best in quality and customer service. In addition, making dishes from local ocean seafoods is not the only meal on their menu, as their chefs are also dedicated to making the best cuisines from other food types in Minneapolis.
Furthermore, they provide quality fish and seafood, particularly local ocean seafoods to more than 200 restaurants and co-ops in the 5 state area. You will find varieties of fresh quality and exotic fish in their seafood market. They have a wide span of clients that ranges from grocery stores to award-winning restaurants.
Pros of Coastal Seafoods
- Takes orders online and delivers within an hour
- Allows takeout
- It is quiet for a sumptuous cuisine
- Has a private parking lot for customers
- Allows bike parking
- It is a great place for kids
- It is wheelchair accessible for partially impaired persons
- Credit cards are accepted here.
- Access to a variety of local ocean seafoods.
Cons of Coastal Seafoods
- Does not offer catering services
- It has no outdoor seating provided for customers
- Cannot be designated for groups
Coastal Seafoods Reviews
Coastal Seafood has been rated as one of the best seafood restaurants online. In most of the websites that reviewed them, the average review by numerous persons was high. Hence, this section will look at most of these online reviews.
According to customers’ reviews on Yelp, the coastal seafood restaurant is a great place to visit. The restaurant has an average of 4.8/5 out of the over 100 persons that reviewed the seafood restaurant.
According to birdeye, it had an average of 4.7/5 based on the over 1470 people that reviewed the seafood restaurant. It shows that coastal seafood restaurant is one of the best seafood restaurants in Minneapolis.
The Coastal Seafoods restaurant is a place that is worth visiting if you are a seafood lover or even a random picky eater, as there are varieties of tasty and delicious meals on their menu.
Their many years of experience in the Seafood scene have made them stand out from the crowd, which is why they have an ever-growing span of clients.
Also, if you desire to hone your itinerary skills, then Coastal Seafoods is the ideal place for you to learn. There are professional and versatile chefs that will put you through and help you become exceptional not just in making cuisine from local ocean seafoods but also in other types of sumptuous meals.
So when you finally visit Minneapolis, don’t forget to visit the popular Coastal Seafoods restaurant and get a feel of their cuisine that’s specially made from local ocean seafoods.